ProLogic ITS uses a robust inventory management system that allows customers intelligent real time data pertaining to on hand inventory and stocking status. Whether for tracking or replenishment needs, we ensure that you have enough on hand inventory to fill anticipated orders, while keeping excess stock to a minimum.
- Reduce lag time with real-time alerts when stock falls to predefined thresholds
- Dynamically manage reorder points and preferred stock levels
- Eliminate “stock-outs” to maintain continuity and customer satisfaction
- Boost efficiency of demand planning, logistics, and warehousing
- Geographically optimize distribution by matching item and customer location.
Asset Management tracks the financial, contractual, and inventory details of hardware and virtual infrastructure – as well as non‑IT assets – throughout their lifecycle. Asset requests are handled using workflows to obtain approvals, validate entitlements, issue chargebacks, and provision services.
- Track contractual, financial, and inventory details of assets throughout their lifecycle
- Asset requests controlled with workflows to obtain approvals, entitlements, and to provision services
- Advanced, customized configuration management to provide granular asset analytics
- Workflow driven asset deployment leveraging custom ordering and three-phase quality control
- Post-deployment automated record maintenance and custom business applications for regular auditing, up until asset retirement
- Automated business processes allow asset managers to gain insight into, receive notifications and track assets returning to inventory
- Automated asset management and alerts processes allow for reduction of inaccurate inventory, wasted resources, compliance issues, and service delays
Service Catalog provides effective and efficient workflow, approval, and automation capabilities. This helps you improve the customer experience, accelerate service delivery, and reduce operational costs — alleviating the pressure on IT and other corporate service providers.
- Clean API makes for easy organization and effective service and asset delivery
- Customizable customer portals create a seamless user experience
- Intuitive, familiar, “consumer-like” storefront presents opportunity for users to for users to easily submit requests for owned assets, procurement of assets, deployments, and services
- Guided interaction can provide standardized and pre-configured products and services
- High strength in scalability – 10 items or 1000 items, 1 catalog user or 100 catalog users
Knowledge Management captures knowledge from across the organization, packages it and makes it readily available for the shared use of employees. Using Knowledge Management, IT personnel can leverage knowledge articles to resolve users’ issues faster, and employees can find information more efficiently.
- Capture knowledge from throughout entire organization and package it for regular consumption, readily available for shared use
- Leverage multi-styled knowledge articles to resolve issues and provide standardized training to employees
- Employees can find information on topics ranging from device configuration to order processing without chasing answers through email
- Workflow driven knowledge approval on departmental or work group level of granularity
- Interactive knowledge reporting and dashboards allow for quick identification of the effectiveness of knowledge bases
- Implemented dynamic search engines to more quickly find information, solve problems and improve productivity
Bring together all aspects of the software development lifecycle and eliminate disconnect between the enhancements and fixes created by developers, their originating operations, processes of change, incident and problem management, and the eventual deployment of software to production.
- Integrated studio provides development tools for modern, agile application building and deployment
- Access to industry-leading control tools and deployment methodologies
- Development architecture makes for low to no impact to other integrated services and moving parts
- Team development environment allows for streamlined development process and eliminates overlap
Standardize visualizations of data across the enterprise and limit the number of required metrics, reports, and dashboards needed to drive service quality and minimize cost. Empower all stakeholders to take action and achieve business goals by using interactive, role-based dashboards for collecting data for spreadsheets, presentation decks and project plans.
- Secure, simple access to key performance indicators and metrics that provide for proactivity in improvement of business services
- Rich, interactive visuals empower users with data needed to drive service quality and efficiency
- Provide dynamic data perspectives to employees, owners, executives and other stakeholders in efficient measure – Users see data they need to see
- Automated information gathering and sharing between users and work groups
Consolidate disparate IT management systems into a single system of record that enables you to see all of your IT assets and how they’re functioning at all times. With full visibility of your infrastructure and services, you will gain more control of your environment and make more informed decisions.
- Minimize business impact of problems by providing a complete configuration environment to highlight key issues in assets and service, and prevent them in the future
- Integrated root cause analysis tools provide for investigations, structured problem analysis, and documented solutions and workarounds
- Trend analysis and periodic configuration review to prevent future problems, or set assets and services for retirement
- Reporting provides high levels of transparency and communication abilities between configuration teams and asset and service owners